Article 1. Purpose, Applicability and Conditions of Use
- The Service is intended for Service Users, who reserve tickets online for performances offered by Shiki Theatre. Any use of the Service for purposes other than those covered by the scope of the Service is prohibited.
- The Service is designed for Service Users, who are capable of setting, operating and using computers or wireless phones (“Electronic Device(s)”), which must correctly display Japanese/English characters, at their own risk, based on the correct understanding of the use of their Internet environment.
We will not be held liable for Service malfunctions attributable to the network environment, Service Users’ Electronic Device, OS, provider or other pertinent environments or circumstances.
- Service Users are required to abide by the rules governing the use of the Internet environment and technical rules of the Internet and demonstrate good manners and morals.
Article 2. Prohibited Actions
- Shiki reserves the right to refuse to serve you, if you interfere with the Service or other services or inconvenience other Service Users or third parties.
- Any tickets purchased through the Service may not be resold via Internet auctions, brokers or other third-party channels. If tickets are resold in violation of this provision, we reserve the right to invalidate such tickets. Violators will be liable for liquidated damages equivalent to the price of the tickets. In other words, no refund will be given for such invalidated tickets.
If you are unable to attend the performance of your choice after booking, you are advised to try our official Ticket Posting Service, where you are allowed to resell your reserved seats.
You may post your tickets on the Ticket Posting Service platform only if the tickets in question are for a performance designated by Shiki, and you have registered the tickets by linking them to your Shiki ID account.
- We reserve the right to refuse to serve any Service User who, in our opinion, is not fit to use the Service.
- All information appearing on Service sites, including texts and images, may not be used for any purposes outside of the scope of the Service.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any Service User who has committed any acts prohibited under the Terms.
- Any transaction fees incurred by you for remitting payment for your purchased tickets shall be your responsibility.
- No cooling-off period shall apply to your tickets.
Article 3. Ticket Sales
- The Service provided herein is for tickets for performances by Shiki Theatre.
- The Service may not be available in whole or in part during exclusive pre-sale periods for Service Users or any other periods where heavy user traffic is anticipated.
- If you opt to receive the tickets you purchase through the Service by mail, we will send your tickets by registered mail to the address indicated by you. You will be charged for the postage costs.
Shiki shall not be responsible for delayed or failed delivery or mis-delivery of tickets.
If you reserve your tickets online close to the date of the performance, your tickets will be available on the day of the performance at the theater box office.
- If you opt for “home print” tickets, you will have to either download your tickets with QR codes to your Electronic Device or print out your tickets with QR codes in paper format. Any costs associated with downloading or printing will be your responsibility.
You may download your tickets with QR codes as early as 30 days prior to the performance of your choice.
- We will not be responsible for any incorrect e-mail address you provide to us or any issues arising therefrom.
- We will not be responsible for any malfunctioning of your Electronic Device, lost or missing e-mails from us regarding ticket issuance, or any other issues arising therefrom.
- The purchaser of tickets so registered at the time of placing a reservation is the owner of such tickets. We will not be responsible for any issues regarding the ownership of tickets or issues arising therefrom.
- When using Shiki Theatre Gift Cards or coupons for your purchase, please make sure the amounts of Gift Cards or coupons are correctly reflected on the Payment Screen. You may not cancel or modify your reservation once you confirm the amount due, even if the price you confirmed does not reflect your Gift Card or coupon value.
- Your reservation process is complete when a reservation number is issued by the Service.
- After you complete your reservation process through the Service, no request for an exchange, cancellation or refund will be accepted by us except in the case such request is warranted due to a cancelled show or other circumstances attributable to us.
A refund, if granted by us for a cancelled show or for a reason attributable to us, will not include the cost of transportation or other incidentals. Refunds on grounds of a canceled show or circumstances attributable to us shall be made to the purchaser registered during the reservation process.
Article 4. No Check-in without Tickets in Hand
- In the event you are unable to present your tickets at the entrance for whatever reason, including your inability to print out tickets or lost tickets, you will not be admitted to the venue.
In the event you have tickets with QR codes and did not bring your mobile device or your device cannot display the QR code due to a dead battery or malfunction, you may still be admitted to the venue on the condition that you have your tickets issued at a ticket ATM.
Article 5. Privacy Information
- All information you give us in connection with your reservation through the Service will be used only for the purposes of administrative and service operations, including, among others, ticketing, booking, printing your names on the tickets you purchase, billing, responding to your inquiries, performance-related correspondence and newsletter transmission.
- Although we endeavor to safeguard the information you provide us by implementing utmost security measures, we disclaim any warranty in respect thereof.
Article 6. About the System
- We reserve the right to alter the content of our system, or suspend or revise the Service without advance notice, if required by the system. We shall not be liable for any damages suffered by you as a result thereof.
- We shall bear no responsibility for any issues arising from the use of multiple browser windows, interruptions, shutdowns, disabled computers, or network disconnections.
- While using the Service, you may be connected to a site or server not owned by Shiki.
Article 7. About Our Performances
- The cast announced for a performance is subject to change without notice in the event of an illness, injury or other circumstances. We do not accept any request for cancellation, exchange or refund by reason of a cast change.
Article 8. Jurisdiction
- Any disputes arising between you and us shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court, which shall act as the court of first instance.
Article 9. Change to the Terms
- We reserve the right to change or modify provisions of the Terms without notice. Any such change shall be effective immediately.
The Terms shall come into force at midnight on January 17, 2018.